– Batteries (Rechargeable vs. Traditional). Life Hacker Article.
– Kevin screws up the editing of the show.
– Mark lets loose on his hatred of Honey Boo Boo.
– Push Presents.
– New TV Series.
– Kevin gets excited over sweaty guys.
– Sports in general.
Kevin and Mark geek out on just about everything, including RSI and fuzzy feelings.
– Films and TV Shows.
– Mark talks about not missing the iPad.
– Fitness. Yeah, we spoke about it…really!
– Mark wants to look like an old west cowboy, or was that cowgirl?
– Kevin has never ever watched a Rocky movie. WHAT!!!
– Mark talks about his MacBook Air…AGAIN!
– RSI experiences.
– Mark RANTS about Ikea – is there anything he won’t complain about?
– Kevin swears at Mark in other languages.
– Mark and Kevin talk about calculator cricket, and spelling rude words with a calculator.
– Mark comes clean.
– Kevin sneaks in Honey Boo Boo whilst we are talking deep and meaningful about World War 2.
– We talk about what TV shows we are currently watching.
– Kevin doubts Global Warming is as accurate as we are being told.
– It wasn’t Allyce Beasley it was Alice Ghostly Kevin was talking about.
– John Schuck.
– Guy That played Roy Wally Eddie Bracken.
– American Pickers the guys Mike wants to travel with.
– The Book Happy, Happy, Happy.
– Andy Griffith clips to watch
– The Show Unforgettable.
– Dog USB device available on Amazon.
– Background Atmosphere that Mike mentioned.
– The Thunderspace App.
– Catch 22
– Wizard of Oz Podcast
– Jerry Seinfeld the tractor story.
– The Movie Deliverance.
– Rowan and Martins Laugh-in.
Mike McPeek on twitter @dscchipman and http://about.me/mikemcpeek