On episode 376 of Geekiest Show Ever, Elisa and Melissa explore the latest update to Audio Hijack Pro, smart thermostats, sharing workouts, and grief in the digital age. Check out our full show notes here https://www.geekiestshowever.com/gse376-good-grief/ Episode Artwork Credit: Image by coombesy from Pixabay
• Experimenting with volume in the latest version of Audio Hijack Pro
• Pro Tip for battery keyboard users: tape a dime to the underside of your keyboard so you don’t have to hunt for it when it’s time to open the slotted battery compartment
• Send us your Apple Fitness+ workout tips! We want to make our own custom workout playlists, but have not yet figured out how. One of these days we will use Share Play to do a workout together and we’ll let you know how it went horribly wrong…you know…FOR RESEARCH purposes.
• What to consider when shopping for a “smart” thermostat and how some of them might actually be pretty dumb
• Scammers are on Facebook phishing for your grieving loved ones so be aware and keep your own account updated with a good, unique password. Update your Legacy Contacts or consider deactivating your account if you no longer use it.
Here are some helpful articles based on what we discussed in this show:
Do you have questions about what you heard in this episode? Please send us your feedback. You can email us: podcast at geekiestshowever dot com. Follow us on Twitter for additional tips and conversation: https://twitter.com/GeekiestShow. We’d like to hear from you, so let us know which tech topics interest you most. Elisa can be found at https://twitter.com/elisapacelli1 and Melissa can be found at https://TheMacMommy.com/
Check the Apple Security Updates page to see if your Apple gear is up to date.